Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Limited time offer we are giving %15 off for all our softwares. Use discount code: 4Winter at checkout. ❤️ ×
Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Suggestions

Recommended Posts

Admin

You can give us suggestions here about:

-Our currently products 

-What future products/features should be 

-About our Support Team

and everything else :=)

We are open for all suggestions all messages sent here will be will be evaluated by Admin/Support Team.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Game: Rust

Suggestion

Hello everyone!

From 2 hours of experience, rust hack is working, but it feels so "naked" in functions, and i have the feeling that i miss something.

 

So what are the functions i miss?

1. The aimbot should lock on the closest target it sees

2. Resource esp ( atleast for sulfur please *.* )

3. Container, and other object esp. ( TC, Stashes, traps, hemp, animal, bradley apc, heli esp, and barrels military boxes, elite crates, supply drops )

4. Debugcam. I know its planned. But please. Everyone loves debugcam.

 

These are my 4 main suggestions, i would like to hear what the community thinks. Keep up the good work dev(s), havr a nice day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RELaX said:

Game: Rust

Suggestion

Hello everyone!

From 2 hours of experience, rust hack is working, but it feels so "naked" in functions, and i have the feeling that i miss something.

 

So what are the functions i miss?

1. The aimbot should lock on the closest target it sees

2. Resource esp ( atleast for sulfur please *.* )

3. Container, and other object esp. ( TC, Stashes, traps, hemp, animal, bradley apc, heli esp, and barrels military boxes, elite crates, supply drops )

4. Debugcam. I know its planned. But please. Everyone loves debugcam.

 

These are my 4 main suggestions, i would like to hear what the community thinks. Keep up the good work dev(s), havr a nice day!

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dinkz said:

Suggestions for Rust:

- Spiderman

- Always Day

- No fall damage

- pSilent (for bows)

Spiderman is great, but i'm sure its a big risk to implement in to the cheat.

Always day is great +1 for that

No Fall damage has the same situation as the spiderman has, most likely big risk.

pSilent would be great +1.

 

But most of these functions are for rage, blatant cheating. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More detailed list bros

>Aimbot
-Aimbot for Heli [ with bullet and drop prediction ]
-Target switch when the enym player died?
>Player ESP: 
-Toggle show NPC
-Toggle show sleepers
-Fix ESP BUG [Shows people as visible even if they aren't, ESP randomly turns off on a player (usually happens with players you hit, often with headshots)
>Item ESP:
-Traps & turrets
-Dropped items
-Stashes
-Box stashes
-Player corpses
-Loot boxes [Brown box, Military box, Elite tier box,APC Crates, Heli boxes]
-Hemp
-Supply drops
-Resources [Maybe a toggler for each resource type]
-Toolcupboards
-Heli ESP
-Bradley ESP
-Minicopter ESP
>ETC
-Always day time
-Debugcam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, RELaX said:

More detailed list bros

>Aimbot
-Aimbot for Heli [ with bullet and drop prediction ]
-Target switch when the enym player died?
>Player ESP: 
-Toggle show NPC
-Toggle show sleepers
-Fix ESP BUG [Shows people as visible even if they aren't, ESP randomly turns off on a player (usually happens with players you hit, often with headshots)
>Item ESP:
-Traps & turrets
-Dropped items
-Stashes
-Box stashes
-Player corpses
-Loot boxes [Brown box, Military box, Elite tier box,APC Crates, Heli boxes]
-Hemp
-Supply drops
-Resources [Maybe a toggler for each resource type]
-Toolcupboards
-Heli ESP
-Bradley ESP
-Minicopter ESP
>ETC
-Always day time
-Debugcam

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Ability to macro any key to enable Aimbot. 
Right there i think there are only a few selections and it would be nice to be able to use one of my extra mouse keys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, MagicFungi said:

Ability to macro any key to enable Aimbot. 
Right there i think there are only a few selections and it would be nice to be able to use one of my extra mouse keys.

thank you for the suggestion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...