🔥Discount 🔥 we are giving %25 discount for limited time, use discount code "25OFF" during checkout.😜

Tips for new users (You should really read me)

-READ READ READ! Read all updates and loader information. Read the Rules in Discord. Read everything on forums before asking questions that you could have gotten answers to yourself. If you are reading this, you are probably going to have a very pleasant time here at Unfair ?

-NEVER use your main steam account. (I learned this the hard way)

-If something is in TESTING or BETA, I would highly suggest not to use it unless you have experiences fixing issues. It is in testing for a reason.

-Know that the ban will eventually happen. It could be in 1 hour or the next day or in 7 months. (currently 7/25/2019 I have used many different loaders and I find the support and community and hard work of Unfair to be the best. I haven’t had one that has lasted over 2 weeks UD) EAC (easy anti-cheat) is a very powerful technology. They are 24/7 finding different ways to ban users who are cheating.

-Use a Spoofer (if you don’t know what it is, google it) I have been using Dishaan’s and it has been working great.

-Stay away from getting into chat wars. Be discreet… it can help. No need for E-Peen, you are already at an advantage, why flex?

-Just because it says UD (Undetected) Does not mean you will not get banned. If you go around and headshot a group of 5 full geared people, all it takes is one of them to report you. Once reported EAC will use tools to see if you are cheating.

-UD means it is currently safe to use, know that once it is detected, it will be paused and worked on (Fixed)

-Always be ready to purchase a rust account from a website (They are cheap). If you don’t want friends knowing, do not add them on steam and stay invisible. Then change your profile name and logo to what you normally use. (I don’t know if that is even safe because if I was EAC I would flag those names and avatars)

-BE PATIENT! This is going to be the biggest one. Support or admins will more than likely ignore you and possibly even ban you if you act like a 12 year old. Examples: What is the ETA?! I paid money for this WTF? DO NOT BE TOXIC. (It won’t get you anywhere) Crying about the situation will just make people look at you like a kid. If the release goes into limited private mode, I am pretty sure you will not be thought of for invite.

-If you have a bug or something wrong to report use the proper channels, do not cry about it in #Main and when you do report it, please be clear and then WAIT. You will get a response. The staff here is very friendly but if you tilt them, you may get ignored.

-Know that people are in DIFFERENT time zones… Give it up to 24 hours. If you don’t have a response by then, it’s probably because you are being ignored for stupid comments.

-READ ALL DIRECTIONS. Everyday I find people not utilizing the directions. If you did exactly what directions say and you feel like you may have something different going on, it’s a good time to use the #Bug-Report.

Q:“How do I know if I was HWID Banned?”

A: You don’t… Be safe and use a spoofer and follow the directions EVERYTIME.

Q: How do I know if I was reported and that is what caused my ban?

A: Google “twitter rust bans” then find your profile name and picture and it will say (reported with a # of how many people reported you)

-Another tip to help not get reported is to use a retarded name that no one can type so people cant be calling you out in chat 

Use this for your name 

"??"

Easy ways to get detected:

-Not spoofing

-Raging (going around making it obvious you are cheating)

-Being reported

-Letting other players or friends know what you are doing

-Flexing in game chat.

Remember all it takes is ONE hater to report you… Do not give anyone a reason to do so. There is NOTHING you can do about a person reporting you.

I will update this as I go. I am just getting sick of reading the spam in discord and children crying…

Edited by empd2
update
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for your advice.

On 7/25/2019 at 10:39 PM, NAGod said:

Another tip to help not get reported is to use a retarded name that no one can type so ppl cant be calling you out in chat 

Use this for your name 

??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...