🔥Discount 🔥 we are giving %25 discount for limited time, use discount code "25OFF" during checkout.😜

Rust question before purchase

Hi there,

I want to purchase rust but just want to know how often it gets detected and when was the last time? I'm coming from one that's been detected 4 times in the space of 1 week and a few days.

Kind regards,
Calum

Edited by Admin

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2020 at 6:22 AM, spi13 said:

Hi there,

I want to purchase rust but just want to know how often it gets detected and when was the last time? I'm coming from one that's been detected 4 times in the space of 1 week and a few days.

Kind regards,
Calum

To answer your question Easy anti cheat doesnt detect it and its 100% safe but to be honest you still can get ban not an auto ban but there are admins online even on official servers. So when you are too suspecious admin starts to look at you what you are doing how you are aiming how you are collecting stuff and when they see you suspecious activities they ban you. I used only ESP and played 2 weeks long without ban but later i did crazy things like aimbot and no recoil and everybody reported me, admin started to follow me and i got a ban.