🔥Discount 🔥 we are giving %25 discount for limited time, use discount code "25OFF" during checkout.😜

Question about EFT

The EFT cheat mentions a built-in hwid spoofer. 

The stand-alone hwid spoofer is currently being updated. Does that mean the built-in spoofer will be detected currently?

I'm really looking for a cheat that has a hwid spoofer.

Edited by Poiize

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2020 at 4:51 AM, Admin said:

Our spoofer is currently down but you are not gonna have any problem with using our software on your own hwid because we have no ban reports over 2 months.

I understand you guys have 2 versions,  the website shows that the normal version has been UD for 2 months, what about the rage version, how long its been UD?

3 hours ago, LucaBrasi said:

I understand you guys have 2 versions,  the website shows that the normal version has been UD for 2 months, what about the rage version, how long its been UD?

I personally have been using Rage for a month now and have not been banned. I don't go super crazy with it, where I clear whole maps or drop someone from over 200 meters, but I have definitely been using the aimbot. Going on 4 weeks and no ban for me. 

*Edit* 

I recommend padding your accuracy and deaths. The easiest way to get detected is to have an account suddenly jump from a 3.10 k/d to a 8.1 in a matter of days. Or have your accuracy increase from .25 to nearly .80. You just have to be super smart about it and slowly let your stats build up. One way I keep my accuracy down is mag dumping before extracting. Especially after sniping a bunch of people with a SVDS. Just to guarantee my accuracy stays low.

Edited by Justin Bishop
  • Like 2