🔥Discount 🔥 we are giving %25 discount for limited time, use discount code "25OFF" during checkout.😜

escape from tarkov video

DreiK

First off making a video of any Hack in a game is stupid. Then putting web address on it is even worse, and to top it off it shows your screen name on end of it. I liked this using this HACK Program because it was Expensive and I figured little kids would be able to afford it, and second the people using it wouldnt want to let it out of the bag about how good it is. Seriously disappointed this is happening. I guess i should be happy I was able to play the last 2.5 months every day with this Hack. Hopefully this has no negative impact............ 

1 hour ago, Noobshooter said:

First off making a video of any Hack in a game is stupid. Then putting web address on it is even worse, and to top it off it shows your screen name on end of it. I liked this using this HACK Program because it was Expensive and I figured little kids would be able to afford it, and second the people using it wouldnt want to let it out of the bag about how good it is. Seriously disappointed this is happening. I guess i should be happy I was able to play the last 2.5 months every day with this Hack. Hopefully this has no negative impact............ 

Excuse me? This video will have no negative impact on the cheat itself I made this video simply to show off the cheat I'm not sure what your point is. Our software has been undetected for 3+ months and we will continue to stay undetected as long as possible. Making a video won't get us detected. Not sure what made you think a video would increase the chances of detection but I assure you we will stay undetected for as long as possible.

I am glad you think that way, but if you knew anything about EFT and followed what the makers and game players are livid about you would understand. I get it, you are in the business to make money and want to show off your product. Yes there have been no Bans on my account ( only one im 100 % sure of ) since i purchased hack 2/23 i believe. Only time will tell, I know there is wipe comming up this month in game so lets see what happens. 

13 minutes ago, Noobshooter said:

I am glad you think that way, but if you knew anything about EFT and followed what the makers and game players are livid about you would understand. I get it, you are in the business to make money and want to show off your product. Yes there have been no Bans on my account ( only one im 100 % sure of ) since i purchased hack 2/23 i believe. Only time will tell, I know there is wipe comming up this month in game so lets see what happens. 

Again, I can assure that this video will not cause detection or increase the chances of it, we have made videos for our products in the past for games such as rust and detections have never increased due to it, our escape from tarkov cheat has never been detected and it won't be for the foreseeable future.

16 minutes ago, Noobshooter said:

im hesitant to try Rage, i have been on a good streak of luck just using Legit with no bans. Can you tell us what exactly is shown using Lootable ESP ?

Just lootable items such as boxes, bags etc. We are still working on filter more and improve it.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
[url=https://yourdesires.ru/news/incidents/488-v-podmoskove-razbilsya-vertolet-mi-8-mchs-rossii.html]В Подмосковье разбился вертолет Ми-8 МЧС России[/url] или [url=https://yourdesires.ru/fashion-and-style/fashion-trends/1250-stone-island-modnaya-odezhda-dlya-muzhchin.html]Stone Island – модная одежда для мужчин[/url]

[url=http://yourdesires.ru/fashion-and-style/fashion-trends/1748-kak-vybrat-kurtku-muzhchine-nizkogo-rosta.html]одежда для невысоких мужчин купить[/url]

https://yourdesires.ru/vse-obo-vsem/1659-kogda-chelovek-nachal-pit-moloko.html

• 2 weeks later...